Monday, March 9, 2009

Snowy March Day

Olivia didn't look too happy but she lightened up as I towed them around the block in the two inches of snow. Ezra is the typical big brother and kept throwing snow at her ,which perhaps is why she's looking at me like "How long do I have to put up with this?!"


Mommy and Olivia


This was me after I got the kids back inside and all their snowy clothes off. So much work for only 30 minutes of play!





Ezra was so excited to get to go out and play in the snow! He kept wanting to make a snow man and to help mommy shovel. He's quite the little 'helper' these days.






I have to admit, I'm a little bitter that we're getting snow in March but it sure was pretty and I'm thankful for a warm house. Everything is a gift from God and I often have to remind myself or I'll start complaining. (And at least it covers up all that dirtiness on the road!)