Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ezra modeling daddy




Below is a quick conversation that occurred between Ezra and Heidi after Dustin left for work yesterday morning. Ezra has started to pretend he was going to work like Daddy does each morning.




Ezra: 'Mama, I'm goin to work'


Heidi: 'Ok, Ezra. Have a good day. I love you'


Ezra: 'Love you. I need lunch'


Heidi: (Smiling) 'Ok Ezra, I'll get it for you.'


Ezra: 'See you later. Where my keys? Where my wallet?'


Heidi: Laugh, laugh, laugh




Every few days Ezra does something new that we realize we are doing. The picture with this post is of Ezra sitting down crossing his legs as he sits on the chair. He did this one day and we just laughed because we realize he watches us do this.


1 comment:

Courtney said...

That is so fantastic! :) Ezra's dad must be a really cool guy.