Friday, October 19, 2007

Heidi's birthday is the 1st of October and Julie's is on the 4th...so it was a mutual celebration.
The two sisters!I highly recommend Baskin Robbins ice cream cakes!
Suprisingly, Ezra didn't like the high concentration of sugar, so most of the cake was uneaten. We celebrated all three of these birthdays at the same time, even though Ezra's is September 1st.
Compliments to Heidi for a nice birthday cake for Ezra!
Connie, Dustin's older sister, turned 30 on the 11th of October. Yogi organized a huge suprise party for her at the Spaghetti Factory. This isn't the greatest of pictures, but it was a fun celebration.





4 comments:

jhoch said...

Fun pictures and happy belated birthday to all of you! It's good to see a picture of Julie--it has been way too long since I've spoken to either of you (but at least I get updates from your blog about you). You have a beautiful son! Love, Jessica

Andrew, Arianna, Liam, and Asher said...

Happy Birthday Heidi and Julie! It is great to see pictures of you all. We want to see tummy pictures when the belly starts popping out there!

Brianne said...

What fun family pictures! Happy Birthdays to all!! :)

Andie said...

I always think of you guys when the first of Oct. rolls around. I never can remember whose b-day is which day- I'm glad you specified :)
Tell Julie hello for me!
Andie