Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ezra and Mama

Well, here is the update I told you I was going to post several weeks ago. Ezra is growing, and continues to reach milestones each week. (That is about as detailed as I am going to go.)
We needed to take some pictures of Ezra in his Ethiopian outfit before he outgrows it, which will probably be next week.
Ezra's favorite place is in his mama's arms
He is pulling himself up to the couch and walking alongside the couch. Probably only a few weeks until he trys to walk by himself.
There have been several occassions that Ezra crys for a while before he actually falls asleep during his nap time, but this is a favorite position of his...face plastered to the mattress sheet while he is perched up on his knees and his little bottom sticking staight into the air. We kind of think he is going through a growth spurt...he has been taking 2 1/2 hour naps, twice a day, and sleeping between 12-13 hours at night.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures you are putting up! Ezra's smile is so cute.

dorothy said...

Hi - Dorothy Bode following Blog links back from the Urbanservant - what a cutie you have been blessed with! I know Spokane, I went to WSU and the UW and grew up in Issaquah. My dh is from DT Seattle so we make pilgrimages back every so often with the whole crew packed in. Thanks for letting us know you found us. :) The Bodes in MN

Serena & Sterling said...

Congratulations on your gorgeous child and another on the way- I guess when it rains it pours :) Ezra looks so happy and secure in all those pictures. I loved the one of him sleeping; Malachi does the exact same thing. Don't you look at that and think "That can't be comfortable!" What a great age :)
We love hearing updates from Andy and Jill. Thanks for doing this blog. Christ is in our midst!

Unknown said...

Little Ezra is so precious! We look forward to meeting him someday. We just love reading your blog so keep updating!! I don't think we've yet told you congrats on the next one!!! You have got your hands full but you will handle it fine with God's help, of course! We are excited for you!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, yes...this is Alyssa, by the way! I just realized my screen name is my e-mail address...gotta fix that somehow! :)

Stephanie said...

Your son is absolutely beautiful. GOD is so good!