Monday, October 22, 2007

Carolina Hope Adoption Agency - Greenup interview

As many of you know, adoption is on our heart and a big part of our life. We recently did an interview with an adoption agency that is just beginning their adoption program from Ethiopia. Here is the link to the interview if you are interested in reading it. http://www.carolinahopeadoption.org/blog/ is the site of their blog, which by the way is probably the best Gospel-centered adoption blog I have come across.

Here is the link to the interview we did: http://www.carolinahopeadoption.org/blog/archives/120

2 comments:

God's Beautiful Chaos said...

Thank you for letting me know about the interview. Just when I get discouraged, God sends me this! It is so awesome to be part of His will in this. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Sandra

Stephanie said...

Friends of ours who adopted from Korea shared the Carolina's Hope blog with us yesterday, and I have been enjoying reading it every since! Today I read your story and was so blessed that I shared the link on my blog as well. (If for some reason you would rather I not post it there, please let me know and I will quickly remove it.) We, too, have been blessed to become transracial adoptive family and adoption is a passion of ours. Thank you for sharing your testimony of God's grace!