Monday, August 27, 2007

We are home!!!

It is soooooo good to be back home. After a long 36+ hour travel from Ethiopia to Spokane, we arrived late Saturday night. There were many people who came to the airport to welcome us at our late arrival. It was a very emotional time, but truly a blessing. We have been sleeping a lot and changing a lot of diapers...yes, I said 'we'. I have been changing some...though you might think this is hard to believe.

I'll try to post some more pictures later, but today begins our life back to normal...however normal it can be now that we have a son.

4 comments:

SIX Thirys said...

Welcome Home! We are so happy for you guys! I just wish your trip were a few weeks earlier so we could have been there to meet Ezra in person. We look forward to seeing new family pictures!

jhoch said...

We're so happy for you! Welcome back!

Jennifer said...

I am so glad you guys are back. We are sorry we didn't make it to the airport. Life has been hard here! We are praying for you guys though and so excited that you have your little cutie!!

God's Beautiful Chaos said...

I am so glad you are home. They told me at AHOPE the baby seroconverted and I was so disappointed thinking I was going to have to come back and tell you. But, our Lord knew better! I just missed Jennifer - I was so bummed! Praise God you are home safe! Sandra