Saturday, July 7, 2007

Adoption Court Date...July 24





Our Case Worker called us on Thursday to tell us that Abera got a court date...July 24th. This is wonderful wonderful news, especially because the courts will close for 2 months a week after our court date. So, on July 24th, Heidi and I will legally be his parents (Lord willing, if everything goes as planned). We will then hopefully get to travel sometime in late August or early September to pick him up. Kind of crazy to think that we will legally be his parents but will be half way around the world. As soon as the court date is successful, I'll post a few pictures of our new son.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I was blown away when I heard you guys had a court date! We will be praying that everything happens very smoothly from here on out. God is so good and so faithful and truly, truly amazing! I know it has been hard but now we rejoice with you guys!!!!

Lukas and Gretchen said...

awesome!

Lukas